Today I wanted to talk you through a super easy shaker card.
1. I took a piece of card 5mm smaller round each side than an A6 card blank. On the right side, I die cut a circle.
2. I flipped the card and attached a piece of acetate large enough to cover the circle. Then I ran 2mm thick foam tape round the circle.
3. On a piece of white card just larger than the circle, I stamped the sentiment. I filled the acetate area with the Unicorn Fairground sequin mix. This is such a lovely mix of shapes, sizes and colours. I then attached the circle sentiment face down to the foam tape over the acetate and sequins.
4. Then I went ahead and flipped the card over and checked the sentiment showed through the acetate nice and straight, it wasn’t obscured by the sequins and tested that they ‘shaked’ adequately.
5. It was then time to adhere this to an A6 landscape side fold kraft card blank.
6. I finished by adding some of the super cute wooden embellishments from the set.
Catch you soon