With summer just around the corner it is time to think about holidays. Whether you are going to the seaside or somewhere tropical why not decorate your own travel journals so you can record all the details of your trip?
Here are three different ideas to decorate your own notebook.
1. Cut a heart shape from the front of the Pretty Stitches paper pack. Add to the middle of the notebook using foam pads.
2. Stamp the “alpaca my bags” onto white card using black ink.
3. Create a banner shape around the sentiment approx 16cm x 2cm. Add to the centre of the heart (covering the name of the paper pack) with foam pads.
4. Glue gold sequin trim each side of the banner.
5. Add a wooden alpaca using a glue gun.
1. Add cloud print, sea and sand print papers to the front of the notebook (vary the height and width of each to add interest)
2. Add green sequin trim to the top of the sea print paper and gold sequin trim.
3. Add the sun, boat, lighthouse, bucket and spade and sign to the front of the notebook using foam pads.
4. (Optional) Add some seashells to the notebook, these could be ones you collected from your trip.
1. Create a frame of palm print paper 14cm x 15cm at a depth of 2.5cm and adhere to the notebook.
2. Create a frame from pink paper 7cm x 9cm at a depth of 1.5cm and adhere to the notebook.
3. Cover four wooden leaves with gold ink and glue to the notebook as shown, adding a green ribbon bow to one.
4. Use a label maker to spell “keep palm and carry on” and adhere to the middle of the notebook.